Resident Support from Guildford Borough Council
If you are self-isolating, feel you need support or you would like to help others, please contact Guildford Borough Council:
To help you
- Call the Community Helpline on 01483 444400 or go online at guildford.gov.uk/home for help with food, prescription collection and support for yourself – or you can register a relative, friend or neighbour on their behalf (the helpline is open Mon-Thur 8.30am-5pm and Fri 8.30am–4.30pm).
Call the Safe and Settled team on 01483 444476 if you have recently come home from hospital or are struggling to manage at home. They can help with adaptations, urgent repairs to your home and also answer queries about private tenancy agreements and landlord disputes.
Leader of Guildford Borough Council Council, Cllr Joss Bigmore thanks all residents for continuing to follow the government guidance and urges everyone to #StayHomeToSaveLives.
- For any changes to Council services, please check our website, https://www.guildford.gov.uk/Covid19
- Nobody should enter your property
- All items should be left on your doorstep
- If you have any concerns with callers at your doorstep, please call Guildford Borough Council on 01483 505050 or if it is an emergency and you feel at risk please call 999
|To keep up to date with everything about Guildford please sign up at www.guildford.gov.uk/aboutguildford|
Your personal information
Guildford Borough Council’s Privacy Statement provides clear information on how they handle and protect your personal information and is available for you to read via their website at: www.guildford.gov.uk/privacy
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 meters apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Masks must be worn in accordance with Government guidance
People may not participate in social gatherings, in any place, in groups of more than six, unless they are members of the same household, two linked households or exceptions apply.