PROCUREMENT & CONTRACTS
The Transparency Code 2015 requires that local authorities must also publish details of any contract, commissioned activity, purchase order, framework agreement and any other legally enforceable agreement with a value that exceeds £5,000:
For information on year’s prior to this, please put a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Code also requires that local authorities must publish details of every invitation to tender for contracts to provide goods and/or services with a value that exceeds £5,000.
For each invitation, the following details must be published:
- Reference number
- Description of the goods and/or services sought
- Start, end and review date
Worplesdon Parish Council publishes details of invitations to tender and contracts as and when necessary as below:
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS CONTRACT 2020-2023/4
- Reference number: 2020-08
- Christmas lighting contract (three – four years)
- Provision of Christmas illuminated Christmas trees at St Mary’s Church, Worplesdon and on Wood Street Village Green & the illumination of 7 horse chestnut trees on Perry Hill Green
- Start date for quotations: 7 August 2020 – end date Noon 12.9.2020 – Review date 17 September 2020
Invitation to quote details:
- Provide two x 18 – 20 ft Christmas trees – trees to be in delivered, erected and illuminated between 1 – 15 November annually and illuminated for the entire Christmas season
- Tree locations: one at the entrance to St Mary’s Church, Worplesdon GU3 3RE and the other on Wood Street Village Green GU3 3EU
- Remove illuminations and dispose of the trees at an appropriate waste disposal site (trees to be removed between 1 January and the twelfth night after Christmas annually) waste carrier licence required
- Store tree illuminations during the year
- Additionally, illuminate 7 horse chestnut trees at Perry Hill Green (example as per attached photo). Illuminations to be provided and wrapped in the trees. Re-wrapping to take place as required.
- Price to include unlimited visits to rectify any issues during the period of illumination.
Quotations to be emailed to: Gaynor White PSLCC, Clerk to the Council email@example.com
TENDER FOR GRASS CUTTING CONTRACT 2020-2022
- Reference number: 2020-02
- Grass Cutting Contract (two-years)
- Grass cutting and strimming
- Start date for tender: 25.2.2020 – end date Noon 13.3.2020 – Review date 17 March 2020.
The tender documents can be viewed below. Anyone wishing to tender for the contract must complete and return, in hard copy form, both the Form of Tender and Specification document and the completed Pricing Sheet to: The Clerk to the Council, Worplesdon Parish Council, Unit 2 Beaufort, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9JX by noon on 13 March 2020, in an envelope marked “Grass Cutting Tender”.
2020 02 25 Form Of Tender And Specification For A Two Year Grass Cutting Contract
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Tender Map Of Broadacres, Fairlands And Wood Street Village
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Tender Map Of Jacobs Well
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Tender Map Of Pitch Place And Perry Hill
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Tender Map Of Perry Hill Including Rickford.pdf
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Schedule Broadacres
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Schedule Fairlands
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Schedule Jacobs Well
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Schedule Perry Hill
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Schedule Pitch Place
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Schedule Rickford
2020 02 25 Grass Cutting Schedule Wood Street Village
2020 02 25 Pricing Sheet