- Your Council
- About Us
- Agendas & Minutes
- Becoming a Councillor
- Freedom of Information
- Member Vacancies
- Parish Councillors
- Policies and Procedures
- Powers and Duties
- What we do
- News & Newsletters
- Our Community
- Borough Councillor contact details
- Community Facilities
- Community Resilience
- County Councillor contact details
- Community Volunteering
- Residents’ Survey 2019
- Open Spaces
- Virtual Museum
- Contact Us
- TransparencyThere are currently three vacancies on the Parish Council (representing the wards of Wood Street/Broadacres, Fairlands and Jacobs Well). If you are interested in becoming a parish councillor, please contact the Clerk to the Council.Unfortunately, the noticeboard at Perry Hill Green has collapsed during severe weather. A replacement noticeboard will be arranged at the earliest opportunity.
Worplesdon Parish Council owns and leases a number of parcels of land within the Parish. Details of the site accessibility for each site can be found by clicking on the site specific hyperlinks below.
The Parish Council is responsible for maintaining:
• Worplesdon Memorial Tennis Courts 1 & 2, Worplesdon Memorial Grounds
• Harry’s Meadow (The Harry Pickup Memorial Meadow), Jacobs Well – located behind Jacobs Well Village Hall
• Nevins Copse, Pinks Hill, Broad Street Common (named after the late Cllr Mike Nevins)
• Pitch Place Green, Perry Hill Green (including Coombe Lane) and Wood Street Village Green (including the pond and part of White Hart Lane)
• Wood Street Village Community Car Park, Oak Hill, Wood Street Village
Events may be held on the village greens and Harry’s Meadow provided permission is obtained from the Parish Council.
Please click on the links below to download the various application forms and guidance.