- Your Council
- About Us
- Agendas & Minutes
- Becoming a Councillor
- Freedom of Information
- Member Vacancies
- Parish Councillors
- Policies & Procedures
- Powers and Duties
- What we do
- Members Handbook 2019
- News & Newsletters
- Our Community
- Open Spaces
- Virtual MuseumWe are holding a new councillor event at the Parish Office on Tuesday 26 February between 2pm and 8pm. If you are interested in becoming a parish councillor please feel free to drop in and meet the team/current councillors.We are proud of our achievements as a Parish Council but are looking for feedback positive or negative to ensure we are on the right track. Please contact us via post, email, Twitter or Facebook.
Worplesdon Parish Council owns and leases a number of parcels of land within the Parish.
The Parish Council is responsible for maintaining:
• The play areas in Fairlands, Jacobs Well and the Worplesdon Memorial Grounds
• Tennis courts 1 & 2, Worplesdon Memorial Grounds
• Harry’s Meadow (The Harry Pickup Memorial Meadow), Jacobs Well – located behind Jacobs Well Village Hall
• Nevins Copse, Pinks Hill, Broad Street Common (named after the late Cllr Mike Nevins)
• Pitch Place Green, Perry Hill Green (including Coombe Lane) and Wood Street Village (including the pond and part of White Hart Lane)
Events may be held on the village greens and Harry’s Meadow provided permission is obtained from the Parish Council.
Events Application Form