We are a proactive parish council, who engage in a wide variety of tasks – would you like to join us and make a difference? Click on the link to view the Councillor application pack – June 2023
Being a Parish Councillor involves:
- Participating in the management of the Parish – including attendance at meetings, setting policies, strategies, the budget (Council Tax), service delivery etc.
- Representing the interests of the local community
- Putting something back into your local community and environment
- Having useful skills to offer
- It’s actually good fun – most of the time!
Anyone wishing to be considered for co-option should contact the Clerk to the Council, in writing or by e-mail email@example.com
Click on the link to find out more about what’s involved with being a parish councillor.
One parish councillor seat remains unfilled following the 2023 elections representing the ward of Jacobs Well.
Applications are invited.