There are currently three casual vacancies available on the Parish Council. Ward councillors are required for Fairlands, Jacobs Well and Wood Street Village/Broadacres.
We are a proactive and friendly parish council, who engage in a wide variety of tasks – would you like to join us and make a difference? Click on the link to view the Councillors Application Form
Being a Parish Councillor involves:
- Participating in the management of the Parish – including attendance at meetings, setting policies, strategies, the budget (Council Tax), service delivery etc.
- Representing the interests of the local community
- Putting something back into your local community and environment
- Having useful skills to offer
- It’s actually good fun – most of the time!
Anyone wishing to be considered for co-option should contact the Clerk to the Council, in writing or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the link to find out more about what’s involved with being a parish councillor.