- Your Council
- About Us
- Agendas & Minutes
- Becoming a Councillor
- Freedom of Information
- Member Vacancies
- Parish Councillors
- Policies and Procedures
- Powers and Duties
- What we do
- News & Newsletters
- Our Community
- Borough Councillor contact details
- Community Facilities
- Community Resilience
- County Councillor contact details
- Community Volunteering
- Residents’ Survey 2019
- Open Spaces
- Virtual Museum
- Contact Us
- TransparencyThere are currently three vacancies on the Parish Council (representing the wards of Wood Street/Broadacres, Fairlands and Jacobs Well). If you are interested in becoming a parish councillor, please contact the Clerk to the Council.Unfortunately, the noticeboard at Perry Hill Green has collapsed during severe weather. A replacement noticeboard will be arranged at the earliest opportunity.
There are currently three casual vacancies available on the Parish Council. Ward councillors are required for Fairlands, Jacobs Well and Wood Street Village/Broadacres.
We are a proactive and friendly parish council, who engage in a wide variety of tasks – would you like to join us and make a difference? Click on the link to view the Councillors Application Form
Being a Parish Councillor involves:
- Participating in the management of the Parish – including attendance at meetings, setting policies, strategies, the budget (Council Tax), service delivery etc.
- Representing the interests of the local community
- Putting something back into your local community and environment
- Having useful skills to offer
- It’s actually good fun – most of the time!
Anyone wishing to be considered for co-option should contact the Clerk to the Council, in writing or by e-mail email@example.com
Click on the link to find out more about what’s involved with being a parish councillor.