Worplesdon Parish Council owns and leases a number of parcels of land within the Parish.
The Parish Council is responsible for maintaining:
• The play areas in Fairlands, Jacobs Well and the Worplesdon Memorial Grounds
• Tennis courts 1 & 2, Worplesdon Memorial Grounds
• Harry’s Meadow (The Harry Pickup Memorial Meadow), Jacobs Well – located behind Jacobs Well Village Hall
• Nevins Copse, Pinks Hill, Broad Street Common (named after the late Cllr Mike Nevins)
• Pitch Place Green, Perry Hill Green (including Coombe Lane) and Wood Street Village (including the pond and part of White Hart Lane)
Events may be held on the village greens and Harry’s Meadow provided permission is obtained from the Parish Council.
If you wish to hold an event on one of the Greens please complete and sumbmit the forms below to the Clerk to the Council